[Samba] share with no authentication

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Sun May 21 14:10:01 GMT 2006

you could play with "map to guest = bad xxx"
that´s how i did it in security=domain (i think it works with user, too)
and one share. all other shares have "guest ok = no"

greez

--
Michael Gasch
Department of Human Evolution (IT Staff)

Phone: 49 (0)341 - 3550 137
        49 (0)341 - 3550 374

Fax:   49 (0)341 - 3550 399