[Samba] eliminate version information

KMANNING KMANNING at escortinc.com
Tue May 16 16:29:18 GMT 2006

 I want to eliminate the Samba version information that appears when
mapping a share on a samba server from windows explorer (winxp).  As an
example after mapping a drive in windows, say drive t:, explorer shows
drive t: mapped as:  'homes on 'Samba 3.0.20b-3.4-SUSE (servername)'
How can I eliminate the samba version info, 'Samba 3.0.20b-3.4-SUSE'
from windows explorer.
I have tried changing the server string parameter but to no avail.  How
can I remove the version info and just leave the name?