[Samba] Manage several Windows domains with one ldap directory

aubert at iut-bm.univ-fcomte.fr aubert at iut-bm.univ-fcomte.fr
Mon May 15 09:25:07 GMT 2006

Hello.

I will have to manage several Windows domains. So far I will set up
several PDC with samba, one for each domain. I also will use an ldap
directory to manage the authentication of users. To keep unicity of
authentication, I would like to have only one ldap directory for all
samba PDCs. Moreover I would like some users to be able to access more
than one domain. But it means to have one and only one SID per user,
one for each domain. And the samba's schema  does not allow this.

Is it possible to set up what I described above ? I yes, how ?

Thank you.

Emmanuel