[Samba] Samba and 404 Message with SuSE 10.0

Loy Banks loybanks at pw-co.net
Sun May 14 09:18:12 GMT 2006

All links I click on in localhost:901 I get the message....404 File Not Found!
Links to the Books Section still works, but none of the others.

I recently performed a System Fix with SuSE 10.0, so did I loose all those
links during the System Fix a few days back? So where/how do I recover all
the links?

I've already updated all Samba packages.. There isn't much I can do until I
determine where the files are from http://localhost:901, have gone to. All
links on that page, with the exception of the "Books" section produce the 404
File Not Found Message.

I reinstalled/updated zinetd, then rebooted. But still getting the 404 File
Not Found message. Can't locate, etc.

I need some Samba help folks. Thanks.
--
Loy Banks