[Samba] Can one set limits on new core dump?

Jeff Saxton jeff.saxton at sensage.com
Fri May 12 11:47:32 GMT 2006

man ulimit
hint: ulimit -c

--
Jeff Saxton
SenSage, Inc.
mailto:support at sensage.com

Enterprise Security Analytics

SenSage, the leading provider of enterprise security analytics, offers
unparalleled performance and a scalable means for organizations to centrally
aggregate, efficiently analyze, dynamically monitor and cost-effectively
store massive volumes of event log data.