[Samba] Problem with adding printer drivers in Windows XP

Tom savagephp at gmail.com
Fri May 12 09:50:26 GMT 2006

Well, for giggles I put 'use client driver' back to 'No' in the
smb.conf; still doesn't work. Do I need to change 'security = user' to
'security = domain'?

I've been through all the troubleshooting steps posted in the archives.
None have worked. Either I've missed something in those archives or mine
is a new problem. Either way, the crystal ball doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks for the help,

Tom