[Samba] Samba interface to CVS/Subversion

webster at lexmark.com webster at lexmark.com
Thu May 4 13:48:53 GMT 2006

Hello.

Have you investigated SVNAutoversioning  ?
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.webdav.autoversioning.html

Gary R. Webster

Hello,

Well, we are using samba shares as subversion repos but it is not
exactly what you are looking for I think.
If you want to handle file events and connect them to svn commands
your best bet would be a VFS module.

I don't think one like that exists but at least Recycle VFS does
something on the delete event and perhaps the Audit VFS handles all
the events you are looking for.
Either way you could simple write your own :)

Good luck
//Henrik