[Samba] two workgroup list at windows client

C.Rathnasinghe chamindar at mo.treasury.gov.lk
Tue May 2 09:43:39 GMT 2006

Hi

I have two samba servers running with samba pdc  , I can browse both
samba networks without any problem .
Now I want to give file sharing permission to each network users , but
only accessing network user domain is available . How can I overcome this.

thanks

chaminda

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.
If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please
return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the
message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure.Ministry of Finance & Planning does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by Ministry of Finance & Planning Sri Lanka in this regard.