[Samba] Re: \\<server>\<share> is not accessible. The network pathwas not found.

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Mar 31 21:16:41 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 22:09 +0100, Steve A wrote:
> "Craig White" <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote in message
> news:1143836702.21658.99.camel at lin-workstation.azapple.com...
>
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux
>
> Thank you so much Craig... I have disabled SELinux for now, it is too much
> to learn SELinux and Linux at the same time!
----
I suggest that you change it from enforcing mode to permissive mode
rather than turning it off altogether. That way, software that you
install, policy and contexts continue to be retained so if you actually
do intend to turn selinux on, you won't have to do massive relabeling.

I would also recommend that you keep selinux on and learn how to fix the
issues but it is your system. The purpose of selinux is security and by
turning it off, you are depriving yourself of a layer of security.

Craig