[Samba] 3.0.22 update

samba at hoogerdijk.org samba at hoogerdijk.org
Fri Mar 31 18:28:33 GMT 2006

Hello,

I have a newbie question, which you will all find very easy, but I haven't
found a solution yet... I upgraded from 3.0.20 to 3.0.21 (a,b and c) and
now we have 3.0.22 Everyt time I download my SuSE files and install them,
isn't there an easy update function with just downloading one package
which updates my 3.0.21c to 3.0.22 (or via an automatic download with Yast
or Webmin ) As I would like to make it a bit easier for me to update. When
there is no easier way, then I'll just keepon going like I'm doing now.

Thanks for your help.

Raymond