[Samba] Local Profiles only

Cybionet cybionet at videotron.ca
Fri Mar 31 14:34:11 GMT 2006

Greeting Gururajan Ramachandran,

On your Windows Workstation execute gpedit.msc, and browse the tree (for
XP in this example): Local Computer Policy, Computer Configuration,
Administrative Templates, System, User Profil. Find a option to autorise
local profile only. Sorry I just have it in french (N'autoriser que les
profils d'utilisateurs locaux).

The option is not located in the same place for Windows 2000 or Windows
XP. However Windows 2000 need the service pack 3 and more to have this
option.

Robert

**