[Samba] Semaphore timeouts

Douglas Sterner douglas_sterner at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 01:19:34 GMT 2006

Using 3.0.20 with an ldap backend running on Suse Linux ES 9 SP2. I have two
remotes sites and one site is getting a semaphore timeout displayed on the
XP sp1 and sp2 client workstations. None of the other sites are affected.
Usually a ldap resync and a samba restart will fix it but sometimes I have
to pull the plug on the server because it simply will not respond. Hardware
is exactly the same between all the sites. Google hasn't revealed much
regarding my problem.

Thanks