[Samba] date created attribute doesn't seem right

Henrik Zagerholm henke at mac.se
Thu Mar 30 20:27:46 GMT 2006

Sorry I misinterpret your question. My bad.

The thing is that common linux filesystem does not save the creation
time of files but maybe a samba share can.

I'm not currently running samba on a debian server but I will, as
soon as I can get my new SATA drives to work on my debian system :)

Just wanted to clarify my first answer :)

Cheers,