[Samba] Linux Samba server mounts hundreds of filesystems

Ben Walton bwalton at artsci.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 29 13:58:08 GMT 2006

You could use the per machine configuration options to enable a
different debug level for only a few clients.

Something like (in [global]):
include = /etc/samba/smb.conf.%m

Then create a file called /etc/samba/smb.conf.<client machine>

with the debug settings there.  I'm not sure if doing this requires a
config file for every machine or not though.

Just a thought.
-Ben

--
Ben Walton