[Samba] Error compiling samba 3.0.21c, AIX 52 ML7 gcc 3.3.2

mark.cuthbert at yorkshirewater.co.uk mark.cuthbert at yorkshirewater.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 10:37:08 GMT 2006

Hi Guenther,

Thanks for the code.  Even I managed to understand that ;-0

It has got the make past the point it failed last time, should this be
flagged as a bug?

Regards

Mark

|---------+---------------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Guenther Deschner <gd at samba.org>                     |
|         |           Sent by:                                             |
|         |           samba-bounces+mark.cuthbert=yorkshirewater.co.uk at list|
|         |           s.samba.org                                          |
|         |                                                                |
|         |                                                                |
|         |           28/03/2006 11:01                                     |
|         |                                                                |
|         |           Message Size: 7.3Kb                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------------------------------------->
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                              |
  |       To:       mark.cuthbert at yorkshirewater.co.uk                                           |
  |       cc:       samba at lists.samba.org                                                        |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Samba] Error compiling samba 3.0.21c, AIX 52 ML7 gcc 3.3.2              |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 10:30:45AM +0100,
mark.cuthbert at yorkshirewater.co.uk wrote:
> Can anyone help with the following error I get whilst comiling samba,

can you please retry with the following patch?

Guenther
--
Günther Deschner                    GPG-ID: 8EE11688
Novell / SUSE LINUX                       gd at suse.de
Samba Team                              gd at samba.org
(See attached file: diff)
(See attached file: C.DTF)