[Samba] SFU Permission Denied

Bradford, Matthew matthew.bradford at eds.com
Mon Mar 27 08:54:46 GMT 2006

Jeremy,

We have found a solution to our problem, although it is not ideal. We
have used the "force unknown acl user" flag in the smb.conf file,
setting it to "yes". We have used this at the moment as a quick fix to
get around the problem, as we have not set up any authentication
mechanism (winbind) within Samba.

I'll send you the log file when I get a change to copy it over.

Cheers,

Mat