[Samba] Re: Client login delays - especially after reboot
cbarry at silverstorm.com
Tue Mar 21 20:33:24 GMT 2006
> -----Original Message-----
> From: samba-bounces+cbarry=silverstorm.com at lists.samba.org
> [mailto:samba-bounces+cbarry=silverstorm.com at lists.samba.org]
> On Behalf Of nigel at nkilner.fsnet.co.uk
> Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:27 PM
> To: samba at lists.samba.org
> Subject: [Samba] Re: Client login delays - especially after reboot
> Not had any responses yet regarding this problem..I'm pretty
> stumped and
> would really appreciate some help if this is a problem anyone has seen
> To unsubscribe from this list go to the following URL and read the
> instructions: https://lists.samba.org/mailman/listinfo/samba
What exactly have you done to troubleshoot this so far?
* have you reproduced the problem consistently?
* do any hosts NOT have problems? What is different between them?
* have you sniffed the wire and looked at the traffic?
* have you set debug level looked in the logs for any clues?
* have you ruled out name resolution issues? (WINS and/or dns)
Have you posted any of your findings and/or configs? If not, start
there. If you have, please reference them in another post.
More information about the samba