[Samba] Samba + cups = raw postscript output - FOLLOW UP

David Smith david.smith at mercyships.org
Tue Mar 21 12:56:49 GMT 2006

Hi, just wanted to let you all know where I got on this.

I couldn't get samba to properly pass the correct mime types to cups, (or
some other problem that was happening) so I've installed all the windows
drivers to the samba server (as Chris suggested), and forgone the page
accounting that looked so great :-)

Any idea if samba can be involved in page accounting when using the windows
drivers? I've read a little about print shadow files... Know anything about
this? (http://www.codeproject.com/printing/SpoolShadowFile.asp)

Thanks,
Dave Smith
System Administrator