[Samba] domain users appear as local to samba

Nikos Gkorogiannis Nikos.Gkorogiannis at uwe.ac.uk
Mon Mar 20 11:36:10 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 09:47 -0600, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> > Thanks for your response. I am already running winbindd
> > without idmaps or an ldap backend. Or is the ldap backend
> > compulsory?
>
> Hmmm....Can you send me (off list) level 10 debug logs from
> smbd and winbindd that illustrate the failure?

Erm, it went away after I rejoined the machine to the domain... I've no
clue why it would work halfway before if the joining wasn't ok, but
there you are.

Thanks for the help
Nikos

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus software has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software