[Samba] filename length

lcallei at dominiondiagnostics.com lcallei at dominiondiagnostics.com
Wed Mar 15 15:36:40 GMT 2006

Hi,
I'm wondering if there is a way to set filename sizes in the smb.conf file.
I have users who save weblink files that are extremely long. would like
samba to tell the user, when saving a long file name, that they cannot do
that.

Thanks,
Lisa

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments,
is for the sole use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
This message is confidential and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential and is exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
this message and its attachments.