[Samba] Delay with printer properties

Markus Korth mkorth at viisage.com
Wed Mar 15 09:43:52 GMT 2006

Juhuuuuu!

Thanks, Martin, that's it.

I made these changes to the registry and everything works finde now:

Procedure:
1. Edit the registry observing usual caution.
2. Locate the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Printers\DevModePerUser
3. Remove all VALUES for Network printers of the form:
\<print_server_name ><printer_queue_name>
4. Locate the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Printers\DevModes2
5. Remove all VALUES for Network printers of the form:
\<print_server_name><printer_queue_name>

Markus

--
Senior Executive - Systemadministration

Direct Phone: + 49 / 234 9787-57