[Samba] Limit of group membership for a user?

mallapadi niranjan niranjan.ashok at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 06:11:22 GMT 2006

Hi list

I too have the same problem , i also posted the bug in bugzilla, but jerry
posted that
it was fault of glibc, i have Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Nahant)
with 2.6.9.5
with glib version glibc-2.3.4-2 and gcc version gcc-3.4.3-9.EL4,
in my case, i have added a users in 70 groups, as i need this type of
scenario, but when
the user logins from windows terminal,  it give error remote procedure call
cancelled.
but if the user is in less groups say 40 or 30, the user logins.

Regards
Niranjan