[Samba] Re: Dos client samba

Maurizio Faccio Maurizio.Faccio at merbe.com.uy
Tue Mar 14 14:20:55 GMT 2006

The last I've tried was the bart network disk BFD v1.0.7. I boot with
EMM386.
The driver i have been using is the NE2000 compatible driver, with a NIC
CNet CN650EPLUS.
I've also tried with MS-Client 3.0, and LANMAN 2.2c, running over CALDERA
DR-DOS, and IBM DOS 5
I run Clipper programs on that share and when the program use hard the
connection, the connection is closed silently.

Thank you

.Maurizio Faccio