[Samba] Backup & Restore Samba Configuration

Gabriel Gunderson ggundy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 06:27:35 GMT 2006

> That's just what I was looking for. Thanks VERY much for your
> help! I'll be putting the pdc back in service Monday morning.

Once you get the files needed for your particular install, I would
look into putting your configs under source control and hosting the
repository on another server.  I like subversion over ssh for this.

I guess I'm assuming this is for a server. I shouldn't do that. :)  Oh
well, just a little suggestion that might save you grief in the future
(saved me before).

--
Gabriel Gunderson
http://gundy.org