[Samba] Samba + cups = raw postscript output

David Smith david.smith at mercyships.org
Thu Mar 9 16:22:12 GMT 2006

In addition, I have tried setting the CUPS 6 Test driver to produce
Postscript Level 1, 2 and 3 and none of the render a document to the
Laserjet 5si. The default PPD for the LaserJet series is the one that
I used first time with the LaserJet 2100, and it worked fine, so I haven't
Tried to change it.

However, the Laserjet 5si is the one I'm having the most difficulty
Understanding, or maybe it's a samba setting, or cups setting....

Dave