[Samba] Samba 3 by Example - chapter 5 & 6 ( Manager -> sambaadmin)

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 13:59:15 GMT 2006

On 3/4/06, John H Terpstra <jht at samba.org> wrote:

> I'd be delighted if someone steps forward with an offer to take over
> responsibility for maintenance and improvement of the documentation. Its
> about time for a more capable and more enthusiastic person to have a go.
> Please allow me rush to step aside. :-)

for what it's worth: THANKS!!! for all your efforts with this documentation.
I bought the book, I know of lots of people who have working samba domains
thanks to your work.

Will you write such a piece for the new samba version? I truly hope so,
although if you do not I will certainly understand and respect your
decision.

And again: thanks a lot for your work.
--
Groeten,