[Samba] Domain Logon Problem

Pavan p.krishna at diversityarrays.com
Mon Mar 6 00:22:03 GMT 2006

Hi All,

         We are running Samba as a PDC on SUSE 9.3 and everything was
running fine since we started it. All of a sudden I have started to have
problems with the domain logon, nothing has changed since friday when I
know it was working fine without any problems. The users are just unable
to logon to the domain and getting an error message "The domain
controller is down or computer account is not found".I am able to add
the new computers to the domain today and also the authentication is
also working fine. Its only that the users cannot logon from the Domain
from any Win clients.

Thanks in advance.
Pavan.