[Samba] SWAT + FC4 = Not working

Guillermo Gutierrez ggutierrez at marketscan.com
Fri Mar 3 15:53:51 GMT 2006

just a question, and I apologize if this was clarified already, are you trying to use swat from the same samba server of from another machine?
if you want to use it from another system you might want to try removing the "only_from= 127.0.0.1" line.
but if that is not the case ignore my suggestion.

Guillermo