[Samba] SWAT + FC4 = Not working

fonteneau fonteneau at dynetcom.fr
Fri Mar 3 15:39:52 GMT 2006

This is what i've made for xinetd.d/swat and everything goes find

service swat
{
        socket_type      = stream
        protocol            = tcp
        wait                  = no
        user                  = root
        server               = /usr/local/sbin/swat
        server_args       = -s /etc/samba/smb.conf
        disable              = no
}

then configure your hosts.allow to access via http.
Strange bind failed (already in use use) perhaps you try to run swat
another way than with xinetd ?

vincent