[Samba] Directive of security in samba

"Elihú B. Hernández Hernández" ehernandez at priceshoes.com.mx
Tue Jun 27 16:34:43 GMT 2006

Hello I have a doubt. logical jejeje if not, would not write to the list :P

I need to configure a servant samba where can apply political of group
for clients windows 2000 and xp have read something with respect to the
files .pol on the resources netlogon but anything clear even.

They could send me some links where Im can find information of as
applying directive of group that allow me to restrict the installation
of programs for example in the clients windows having a PDC in samba
with open ldap.

Thanks