[Samba] Domain member against Samba+LDAP server configuration problem

Javier Barroso javibarroso at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 22:14:28 GMT 2006

Hi Edmundo,
We are doing a domain, where users from linux and windows would exchange
information throught share directories, so I think domain member are
necesary on linux box ( windows clients will view linux clients like windows
clients) isn't is?.

Thanks for your help

PD: I don't understand why domain client needs ldap passwd. And how can a
client request make the ou=Idmap branch population if it wasn't populated ?