[Samba] Problems with Samba 3.0.22 and Fedora Core 5 64 bits (Urgent, please)

Sun Jun 18 08:30:08 GMT 2006

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 04:17:44PM -0300, Carlos Zottmann wrote:
> OK, I´ll try that ... If it doesn´t work, how could we increase the number
> of client connections accepted by winbind?

By recompiling. But as I see it, more than 200 active
connections point to problems in other areas. I suspect that
increasing it will show the same error message with a
different number.

Volker