[Samba] Problems with Samba 3.0.22 and Fedora Core 5 64 bits (Urgent, please)

Fri Jun 16 17:16:53 GMT 2006

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 01:05:17PM -0300, Carlos Zottmann wrote:
> auth_param ntlm program /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=
> squid-2.5-ntlmssp
> auth_param ntlm children 60

60 children don't help at all here, winbind for ntlm
authentication is fully serialized. So in theory one child
should be as fast as 60. I don't know the architecture of
squid and thus can not really tell you about the
consequences, but I'd try to dramatically reduce that number
to, say, 5 or 10.

Volker