[Samba] Enumerate group members

Diego Rivera diego at rivera.net
Tue Jun 13 01:36:49 GMT 2006

Thanks, I already knew that getent group wouldn't work (on the original
post ;)).

Thanks for the quick answer anyway.  So, according to AD ACL's, it's
possible that a machine in a domain which needs to check group access
(i.e. a samba box) may not get accurate information about whether a user
is a member of a group? Or just that the ACL's may forbid the
enumeration of group members for particular groups?

Thanks

Diego