[Samba] NSS/PAM LDAP Config

listserv.traffic at sloop.net listserv.traffic at sloop.net
Thu Jun 8 16:21:48 GMT 2006

I'll try that, and I appreciate it. However, as far as I can tell,
Samba itself is working as well as I can expect.

However, I'm baffled by PAM and getting that working right. (I know
it's not exactly a Samba question, but I thought certainly someone
here would have experience with this and give me a pointer in what I
must be doing wrong.)

One final note: OpenLDAP is at 2.2.13

Thanks again for your help!

-Greg