[Samba] Re: user not in group

ESSI - Billie H. Cleek bcleek at essystemsinc.com
Thu Jun 8 14:15:28 GMT 2006

That's the user is not in the invalid group, hence my problem.  I could
take the user out of the group, but I have other users in the group that
I want to ensure do not access the share.

--
Billie H. Cleek
Project Manager

bcleek at essystemsinc.com

http://www.essystemsinc.com

PGP: 0xE9734285
Fingerprint = 1CF8 1903 8574 EFAD 0322  1A2E CC02 52B8 E973 4285