[Samba] Sending popup message via smbclient to w2k and winxp machines

Peter Oram petero at 3g.nec.com.au
Wed Jun 7 03:38:48 GMT 2006

Copy and paste each line of the script it works. If I run the script using
bogus data from the command line it works. It is only when I get it to run
live that it doesn't. Think I may have missed one point. The script is run
from within another, but is passed all the correct variables for it to work.

Peter