[Samba] smbmount and win2003 sp1

Latrell is85022 at cis.nctu.edu.tw
Tue Jun 6 12:14:42 GMT 2006

I did some more tests.
Local user can cifsmount correctly, but when I joined domain (2003 ad domain
with sp1),  cifsmount will fail.
Then same condition also happened on smbmount.
Why does sp1 cause smbmount and cifsmount fail?

root at F933:~# mount.cifs //localhost/share1 /tmp/testmount/ -o
username="NAS\adu1",password=adu1
mount error 22 = Invalid argument
Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g.man mount.cifs)

I also tried username=adu1, NAS\adu1, still not worked.

Latrell