[Samba] change share command in smb.conf

Ephi Dror ephi at agami.com
Sat Jun 3 01:56:20 GMT 2006

Hi,

Regarding "change share command" option in smb.conf.

I am not using it by I am wondering how it can ever work if input
parameters don't include existing share name.

I mean if you want to change existing  share name to new share name,
don't you need to get the old share name too?

It can only work if what you want to change is the path or the comment
and the input share name is an existing share name and not a new share.

Just wondering.

Cheers,
Ephi