[Samba] Problem with job removal

Arthur Guez joyman555 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 18:06:49 GMT 2006

I use lpq to check if the job has been removed or not. It's
instantaneous in some situations while in others, windows seems to wait
to send the remove request. (for example if the job you remove is the
last one on the queue)  I also noticed that a refresh on the windows
queue flushes those commands.
That behavior is not really bothering me as long as it gets removed at
some point.

Arthur