[Samba] Unable to use 'valid users' from Active Directory

Reese,Richard Stephen rsreese at ufl.edu
Thu Jun 1 20:35:05 GMT 2006

I tried that but the results are the same, I am still prompted to enter
a username and password, and it doesn't take. IMO it shouldn't even
prompt for a username/password because I am already logged in and
therefore authenticated against the domain.

I am getting a error when trying to access the share:

[2006/06/01 16:13:39, 1] smbd/sesssetup.c:reply_spnego_kerberos(250)
  Username UFAD\IF-FRE-CETUS$ is invalid on this system

The username that it mentions is my computer name...

I've attached my smb.conf in hopes that I am just missing something in
the configuration.