Fw: [Samba] net join error

Nanni X nannix at nodalis.it
Mon Jul 31 16:01:12 GMT 2006

 Did you follow step-by-step the guidelines explained in the HowTo to join

 We too have a W2K3 server updated to last sp and post-sp updates by
Windows'
 automatic update and we encountered no problems following the HowTo.

 By example, the line "security" of smb.conf file must be set "ADS", not
 "domain" as in yours...
 In addition, the HowTo says don't use in any case "net rpc..." commands
when
 you are working with ADS

--
Nessun virus nel messaggio in uscita.