[Samba] Samba connections issues (3.0.23 on Solaris 8 with NIS+)

Bernd Pörner bernd.poerner at gmx.net
Mon Jul 24 11:37:04 GMT 2006

Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> You win the award for the biggest change in an upgrade :-)

Oh, what an honor! ;-)
> Please retest 3.0.23a (released on Friday) as there were
> several common bugs in 3.0.23 that might be relevant.

Hm, I'll try to do that, but I'm not really a Linux professional. Maybe
there's a chance to get an update for the Ubuntu binaries. If so, then I
will test it. If not, then I'll wait until the updated binaries are
available and I will experiment with other things in the meantime.

Thanks for your quick response!
B.