[Samba] SSH and winbind authentication on Solaris 10

Burris, Celeste Suliin CSBURRIS at ci.tacoma.wa.us
Fri Jul 21 01:11:18 GMT 2006

I've googled my heart out, but I cannot see an example of ssh authentication
with Active Directory and winbindd, particularly on Solaris 10. I have it
working on Solaris 8 with telnet, but I'm trying to break my users of
telnet.

Has anyone got it working? If so, would you be willing to share the global
section of your smb.conf and pam.conf with me?  Is there something I need to
put in one of the ssh configuration files?

Celeste Suliin Burris
Systems Administrator
Community and Economic Development Department
Phone - 253-591-5093
Email - csburris at ci.tacoma.wa.us
URL   - http://www.cityofdestiny.com