[Samba] Failed to verify incoming ticket!

Linefeed Feed linux_giant at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 13:43:07 GMT 2006

Hi Gerald,

That I want to know, what causes that problem. Because when I connect from
Start\Run with IP Address of the Samba box  I don't have any problem, but
with netbios name I do. Another thing (as I send to samba list) if I change
the parameter,netbios name = Diferent_from_SambaHostName,
I can connect to Samba Server with netbios name without any problem.

What is the wrong? Misconfigured smb.conf,krb5.conf or other.

Thanks for your response,,