[Samba] sometimes, roaming profile is not found

sylvain.david at etranges-libellules.fr sylvain.david at etranges-libellules.fr
Mon Jul 17 09:28:16 GMT 2006

Hi,

The problem is solved : To avoid the problem of "sometimes my roaming
profile is not found on the server" this 2 options are needed :
- offline files must be disabled, or the profile synchronisation
behaviour could be bizarre
- the security policy must be touched like this :
    use gpedit.msc and activate : local computer strategy / computer
config / management template / system / opening session / "allways wait
for network at computer boot and opening session" (NB : my computer is
in french, so I had to translate, the "official" path is probably
slightly different )

Thank you Rune!

--
Sylvain DAVID / administrateur réseau