[Samba] LDAP problems clarified, in relation to MS ADS.

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Thu Jul 13 15:10:25 GMT 2006

I am subscribed to another list for the Exim MTA.

I have been experiencing a similar problem to it for quite a long time.
I believe the patch supplied by Alain Williams <addw at phcomp.co.uk> and
his discussion on the list mail could be quote relevant to Samba.

Here is the start of the thread.

http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20060710/msg00077.html

Any comments?
greg, greg at gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, Better, Faster: Linux

Use Debian GNU/Linux, its a bazaar thing

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the
National Security Agency may have read this email
without warning, warrant, or notice, and certainly
without probable cause. They may do this without
any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse nor protection.