[Samba] Samba trusted domain (AD) not recognized?

Ford, Rick rford at hhp.ufl.edu
Mon Jul 10 20:13:31 GMT 2006

I have Samba running on FreeBSD which is a member of the HHP domain.  The
HHP domain trusts the UFAD domain.  However, users in the UFAD are now
unable to connect to shares on the FreeBSD box (HERMES).  HHP users continue
to work just fine.

This behavior may have started when I upgraded from 3.0.14a to 3.0.22, but I
am not 100% sure - the users in the UFAD domain are not very active.

Any suggestions on how to resolve or better diagnose the problem are
welcome...

'wbinfo --sequence' returns:
UFAD : DISCONNECTED
HERMES : 1