[Samba] Static WINS entry

robert.walland at r-kb.si robert.walland at r-kb.si
Mon Jul 10 12:05:52 GMT 2006

Hi,

I found an example on MS site and entered a strings like that:

"DC01#00" 0 10.7.61.1 66R
"DC01#03" 0 10.7.61.1 66R
"DC01#20" 0 10.7.61.1 66R
"DCDOMAIN#00" 0 255.255.255.255 e4R
"DCDOMAIN#1b" 0 10.7.61.1 64R
"DCDOMAIN#1c" 0 10.7.61.1 e4R
"DCDOMAIN#1e" 0 255.255.255.255 e4R

I've entered only for one server, but still can see the other domain.
Maybe I have make a mistake in the upper lines?