[Samba] Migrating to Samba File Server- WERR_ACCESS_DENIED, Access Denied

Linefeed Feed linux_giant at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 9 21:19:21 GMT 2006

Hi all,
I want to replace my Windows 2000 file server with Redhat Enterprise 4. I
have configured SAMBA as a domain member file server. It works without any
problem. When I try to copy files/folder from Windows file server to Redhat
server via the ways below, I prompt "access denied" message.

At linux:
net rpc migrate share ...
Error message: WERR_ACCESS_DENIED

At windows file server:

scopy or permcopy (Windows 2000 Resource Kit tools)
Error message: Access denied.

I couldn't find any solution on the WEB.

Do you have any clue or trick for this weird problem?

It is very urgent for me.

Thanks,